Friday, January 18, 2013

Sweet Baby James

It was inevitable that this song would appear in a blog like this. It's one of the world's best campfire singalong songs and I've sung it so often over the years that I didn't need to consult my songbook at all.


Sometimes words and music come together so brilliantly you just have to wonder if humanity is worthy of it.

NOTE: Ambien at work. When I added this song on January 18, 2013 I completely forgot that back on December 28, 2012 I had done the same song. To be fair, it is a different version, using an acoustic guitar and less Band in a Box. There are 2 inserted measures but I left the ending half-assed.

I wouldn't be surprised if I did this again. I'm prone to taking an Ambien at midnight and playing till three. 

No comments:

Post a Comment